Thank you for your interest in using the space at GPSCY for your upcoming event. Both the ballroom and lounge are generally available to rent during our regular hours of operation (Hours: M-Th, 8pm-1am; F-Sa, 8pm-2am). All room rentals include use of the space from 8pm-close, a bartender, and cash bar. For more rental information or to book an event, please contact Lauren Gregory at email@example.com.
Please note that in accordance with GPSCY’s membership policy and the CT Liquor Control Act, rentals must be booked by a student of Yale’s graduate or professional schools.
The ballroom can accommodate larger crowds (100-200 comfortably) and is equipped with an HD projector and full sound system (small fee may apply for a/v).
- RENTAL FEES ($):
- Public Event (open to all GPSCY members and their guests): 325
- Private Event (your guests only, self-enforced): 400
- Private Event (your guests only, with GPSCY staff at the door): 450
The lounge is well-suited for smaller crowds (up to 50 comfortably; max of 70) and is equipped with a 37″ plasma display with HDMI connection and sound system.
- RENTAL FEES ($):
- M, T, Th, F, or Sa: 50
- W: 100
Additional rental options & add-ons:
Open Bar Prices (per person per hour, in $)*
- Well (bottled beer, house wine, & well drinks): 6
- Call (what is included in Well, plus draft beer and call drinks): 8
- Premium (all drinks including premium liquor): 13
Beer & Wine Prices (by the case, in $)*
- Miller High Life (24 bottles): 35
- Pabst Blue Ribbon, Rolling Rock (24 bottles): 40
- Amstel Light, Corona Extra, Sierra Nevada Pale Ale, Negra Modelo, Newcastle, Stella Artois, Blue Moon (24 bottles): 50
- House red or white wine (6 x 1.5L bottles): 145
Want something not listed above? With advanced notice, we can quote you prices for any beer or wine carried by our distributors.
* Prices listed above do not include gratuity. A 20% gratuity is applied to all pre-purchased alcohol and open bar options if the total is $400 or less. If the total exceeds $400, a 25% gratuity is applied.
Payment can be made in cash or by check payable to “GPSCY Bar,” and is due at the start of your event, unless the rental is booked through a Yale University school or department. If you need to cancel or change your rental reservation, please let us know at least 24 hours before the start of your event or you will be responsible for 100% of the room rental fee and costs of any specially-ordered products.
We hope this information is helpful and look forward to hosting your next event! To book your rental, contact Lauren Gregory at firstname.lastname@example.org.